Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
Carry out allocated planned and reactive maintenance, fault diagnosis and remedial repairs on building services mechanical engineering systems and associated equipment. Quality of maintenance and repair services and safe working practices are paramount in carrying out the duties. Please note that this position is subject to contract award.
* Carry out servicing plans, monitor, maintain, rectify and/or repair mechanical systems and services and update records on a daily basis.
* Identify and assist with the procurement of materials and/or the fabrication of components and ensure repairs are carried out to approve standards.
* Assist in monitoring utilities for collation of consumption figures, and update records as required.
* Carry out the planned and reactive maintenance both internally and externally to the property?s mechanical services and equipment such as cooling systems, potable water systems, hot water systems and equipment, pumps, actuators, pipework, valves, control systems drainage, fuel oil or gas etc.
* Carry out maintenance and repair activities as directed by the line manager and adhere to Risk Assessments and Standard Operating Procedures.
* Conform to all necessary internal and/or external approvals before, during and after maintenance and repair work including Permit to Work and Lockout / Tag-out procedures.