Emerson Automation Solutions' Measurement and Analytical product offerings include a complete range of Pressure, درجة الحرارة, تدفق, Level and Safety measurement instrumentation as well as a full range of Analytical devices and capabilities. Throughout the process industries, our flagship measurement brand Rosemount devices are specified more often that any other brand of process instrumentation.
Based in our Jebel Ali Free zone campus at Dubai, الإمارات, we have a new vacancy for a Temporary Inside Sales Engineer who will provide the frontline communication for customers into the organization. The Engineer will e nsure quotes are completed accurately and quickly for customers and engage in the order process to enable fast and accurate order processing.
What will be my responsibilities in this role?
• تقديم ما قبل-sales knowledge and expertise to customers to help guide their decision making process.
• Ensure that accurate quotes are sent out in a timely fashion.
• Resolve internal and external technical support requests or issues related to product selection, application and specification.
• Identify and communicate customer's needs and sales opportunities to help future growth.
• Provide proactive follow up communication to customers on both the quote and order process.
• حل مشاكل العملاء أو الصعوبات بطريقه تتسق مع مهمة الشركة, القيم, والأهداف المالية.
• Maintain professional business relationships with target or assigned accounts.
• Assist with order accuracy and ensure that orders are processed in a timely fashion with all relevant information.
• Work closely with Customer Support Center counterparts and create a smooth and seamless transition to & from the customer.
• Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
• Ownership for commercial processes for quotation, receipt of order, and resolution of return requests.
• Extensive interaction with customers, partners and team via phone and email.
• Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
• استمع, understand and convey customer requirements & be a solution provider.
• Work closely with sales and LBP team to provide a strong communication channel to customers.
What do I need to be considered for this role?
To be considered for this role applicants should have:
• Bachelors degree in Electrical, Electronics or Instrumentation Engineering
• 1-2 years experience in a reputed measurement industry.
• Language proficiency in French is an added advantage.