TEMPORARY ROLE - for 1 MONTH
ONLY FOR CANDIDATES WHO HAVE THEIR OWN FREELANCE VISA (Dependent / Freelance /Employment with NOC)
WORKING HOURS: 9 HOURS A DAY
WORKING DAYS: 5 days a week
SALARY: AED 4500 PM - AED5500 PM
• Resolve incidents and problems associated with EUC equipment and software, and provide break/fix support, advice, and assistance to Users (Stores & Warehouse).
• Provide onsite support or dispatch of support specialists as necessary to provide Users with operational and technical support and to meet agreed service levels
• Provide service request and incident status to end-users.
• Install equipment and software, including new equipment and software or upgrades. All installations and configurations will be performed according to standards and change management procedures.
• Coordinate, plan, and schedule IMACs with affected IT functions within the services provided by Supplier
• Receive IMAC related service requests from Users and/or Service Desk and validate the IMAC request for and proper authorization.
• Communicate with correctness Users if there is any issue with an IMAC related service request.
• Coordinate and communicate with designated Landmark personnel or other third parties, concerning scheduling and requirements so as to minimize the business impact on Users.
• Coordinate the scheduling and dispatching of appropriate technicians, including third-party vendors.
• Connect equipment to network facilities (for example, LAN and/or WAN connectivity).
• Support for IM, Voice, Video, Collaboration services (O365)
• Providing first level and break fix support for Back Office Server, Network, WiFi, PoS, Thermal Printers, Laser Printers / MFPs, Pathfinders, PDTs, iPADs / iPODs and PC connected to digital screens, Barcode Printer/Wireless printer/scanner/ MFP/Portable/Laser Printer/Sewoo Printer /pathfinder printer/Hardware/ Drivers ,Warehouse telephone/PABX/ ADSL/telephone/verifone/ISP coordination
• Intranet and Remote Access Service
• Anti-Virus Management Installation Configuration Service & Troubleshooting
• Device encryption, File services, Print services
• IMACD and Break/Fix
• Printer & Peripheral
• Retirement of all IT equipment's that belongs to the store
• configuration of BO Server, POS, Router, Switch, Wi-Fi Access Point, PDT/Pathfinder, LJ Printer//MFP, Thermal Printers, Footfall Configuration, Bio-Metric Attendance, Single-Swipe configuration on POS, Telephone PABX and Phone Extension.