• Generate new business by creatively expanding existing Territory.
• Proactively own renewals in key accounts.
• Evaluate and prepare business plans for each assigned account. This involves evaluating the customer profile, creating value messaging, and targeting key steps needed to execute the account plans.
• Develop important and effective relationships within the account including Key Executives and translate customer challenges and opportunities into unique business value.
• Ensure the Autodesk team delivers Business Value to the Account(s), builds effective Account Business plan and execute upon the plan, builds, maintains and grows opportunity pipeline within Account(s), uses sound call planning to drive business results and makes continuous improvement in moving Autodesk from vendor to trusted advisor.
• Manage accounts through entire sales process; Outside field sales position, physically at customer location for business development, prospecting, and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support.
• Deliver an accurate weekly, monthly & quarterly forecast of business.
• Develop and maintain a pipeline of opportunities (5 quarter rolling pipeline)
• Partner collaboratively with channel partners in order to understand their business, creatively adopt programs to drive new revenue, and expand business partner relationships.
• Reach out and provide regular customer feedback to the product, industry & strategic marketing teams to help identify product strengths and areas of improvement.
• Negotiate deals and contracts at various levels within the targeted account, with primary focus/importance on C and enterprise level negotiations.
• Be a Trusted Adviser for customers and identify win/win situations.
• Help customers and the company develop success reference stories.
• Proven experience of managing and growing a portfolio of midmarket accounts in a complex business solutions
• Strong executive selling and relationship experience
• Architecture, Engineering and/or Construction industry experience would be advantageous
• Channel sales experience