Territory Partner Account Manager- Dubai
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, after three acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy, we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the regions. Aside from being a Technology Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, we also adamantly promote an internal culture that truly embraces diversity, inclusion and equality in the workplace. Having Diversity and Inclusion as part of our core values and beliefs, we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive because of their differences, not despite them.
There has never been a better time to join Extreme, after 4 acquisitions extending our portfolio and go to market strategy we have seen enormous opportunity and growth within the region. Our success lies with our partners and we need to invest in them. We have recently launched a new partner program and seen increased demand for enablement , innovation and growth plans within the partner community. Our investment now extends to adding to our team in the region.
• Ownership of strategic short-term and long term goals for the Channel partners in the region, through the support in the creation of an account plans for the partners’ to include strategic imperatives/goals to Extreme’s.
· Ownership of the territory channel development plan, mapping tiered partners against opportunities, working within regional team to identify gaps and potential partners, working within channel development resources to recruit and onboard these partners.
Manages and includes channel teammate resources in the planning that may include: channel marketing, channel sales engineer, channel operations and others as appropriate.
Responsible for involving the partners’ resources in the planning and get their commitment to the account plan and associated activities and investments.
Track all major activities with the partner through CRM (SFDC) and partners’ sales activities for Extreme opportunities in CRM(SFDC).
Responsible day-to-day visibility and timely response within their accounts and responsibility for relationship building within partner's organization.
• Responsibility for partner’s visibility and perception within Extreme’s sales organization and responsible for internal evangelism of partners’ capabilities and competencies.
Responsible for all communication follow through to partner, ensuring their execs to the sales associates know about Extreme, their status with us…execution on the “last mile” communication plan.
• Drive our rules of Engagement with Channel Partners’ to/from, Inside Sales, Account executives, System engineers and others as appropriate internally and within the partner.
• Assist with issue escalations, RMAs, part number, sales tool development, Extreme Development Funds, order operations etc.
• Facilitate regular sales updates with the partners’ resource, technical as appropriate, to keep them versed on our solutions and sales strategies including New Hire Training, Floor Days, Café Days, before and after Hours Training Programs, and National Sales Conferences with channel
• Host regular conference calls for channel partners, to review new Extreme Networks Product or programs, updates, trainings concerns, marketing activities and any concerns that need to be addressed by the account.
• Reseller/Channel sales experience.
• High level of business acumen, understanding the partner go to market and economics
Ability to translate an earning/income statement in partners’ fiscal health, understanding the partners key success criterial and fitting our business into there’s
• Travel within region
Extreme Networks, Inc. ( EXTR ) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.