About Textron Specialized Vehicles
Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under the E-Z-GO®, Cushman®, Bad Boy®, TUG™ and Douglas™ brands; Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
About Textron Inc.
Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, Textron Systems, and TRU Simulation Training. For more information, visit: www.textron.com .
Ransomes Jacobsen Ltd are seeking a Territory Sales Manager to join the Company who will be responsible for selling all products within the Ransomes Jacobsen product range (including: Ransomes, Jacobsen, EZGO, Cushman) in Northern England, Scotland and Ireland.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Achieving the monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives by brand set for your territory, as well as any targets that may be set from time to time;
• Preparing and implementing a distribution strategy to enable Ransomes Jacobsen to improve its CGC sales;
• Achieving all margin objectives that are set, and controlling outstanding receivables for customers you are responsible for;
• Agreeing an Annual Business Plan with each dealer/distributor/agent where appropriate, against specific objectives set by the Company. Additionally, to put in place Dealer Development Plans that increase the professionalism and effectiveness of each dealer;
• Carrying out end user visits, with or without dealer sales personnel present, and performing product demonstrations;
• Identifying and establishing an independent and financially secure dealer network for the Ransomes Jacobsen product range;
• Identifying dealer training needs and carrying out product and sales training as necessary;
• Keeping updated records on all dealers and customers, including: providing timely visit reports following all visits; a weekly itinerary; and, a detailed monthly report on all aspects of your sales operation;
• Identifying, developing and promoting new sales opportunities;
• Identifying and reporting vulnerabilities in the Company’s sales activities;
• Safely maintaining and protecting all Company assets controlled by yourself;
• Ensuring all Company systems, policies and procedures are followed and implemented correctly;
• Promoting and assisting with the promotion of all Ransomes Jacobsen brands, regardless of whether the particular brand is within your targets;
• Performing any other duties as requested by Management;
• Other duties that may be required.