We are looking for a Test Manager to work with one of their most prestigious global clients located in Qatar. As the Test Manager, your responsibilities will be to plan and develop unit, functional, regression, and other test scripts in compliance with the client s Test Strategy and in accordance to the requirements of the projects being delivered by the Cerner team. You will work with the internal Cerner team, as well as the client, to ensure delivery data elements and build items that have been built within the Cerner Solution as well as the systems that partner Cerner in creating an optimized clinical workflow for our clients. As part of this delivery, you will be ensuring that new implementation changes and defect fixes don t impact the existing active operational services of the live departments/solutions.
Additionally, you will plan and coordinate unit, functional, regression, integration, other planned test phases, and history upload testing events with all project teams. You will track testing execution and completion using Cerner and Client Service Management applications. Coordinating communication between testers and consultants to resolve the backlog of issues within the appropriately planned windows to help accomplish our on-time project delivery.
As a successful candidate, you will conduct an analysis of various test defects and advise solution specific focus and will be confident escalating issues to the project manager as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent, relevant work experience
• At least 5 years of Testing work experience
• At least 2 years of People Management work experience
• At least 5 years of Cerner solution experience
• At least 3 years experience of JIRA or other Test Management Tools
• ISTQB Test Manager Certification
• Must be currently located or willing to relocate to Doha, Qatar
• Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
• Perform other responsibilities as assigned