As Transit System Testing & Commissioning Manager you will manage overall Testing & Commissioning activity, following guideline of Riyadh Metro Project Transit System Testing & Commissioning Manager, and in close coordination with the site, internal and external actors
Your measure of success would be that Testing and commissioning is done in time and according to customer requirements, and with expected EHS results, the Success of trial running phase and the achievement of Low remaining punch list after Revenue Service
What are my responsibilities?
• The creation of plans for the validation and the system test procedures, including the Testing & Commissioning Strategy
• The creation of plans and co-ordination of specific tests for each Segment or Partner on site and / or on test tracks
• The management of the system tests
• Set up the T&C program, the progress and the associated reporting
• Make sure that the adequate priorities of the testing activity is maintain
• The co-ordination of necessary means for the realization of the system tests, being understood that each Segment or Partner provides the staff entitled to intervene on his own software / hardware
• The creation and the assignment of the action plans corresponding to the malfunctions of the systems (Managing NCR and regression tests)
• The follow-up of the NCR as from the factory tests of each Segment or Partner until the resolution of all the malfunctions
• The follow-up of the configuration in the system test phase on site and / or on test track. Relation with customers and other contractors, under the authority of the Project Director, for all the aspects concerning the test systems on site and / or on test tracks
• Make sure that EHS targets are maintain to a very high standard, especially during energization and dynamic testing
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Education from Reputable University.
• Minimum 10 years of experience including minimum of 5 years of railway, 2 years turnkey project Testing and Commissioning
• Broad Knowledge of railway systems, operating requirements, available equipment and systems
• Broad knowledge of the technical management tools, calculation and simulation methods.
• Capacity to work in Team, Critical Faculty, Analysis / Syntheses.
• Leadership, initiative and decision minded
• Team spirit approach and good communication skills
• Excellent level of English
• You are driven by goals and delivery of best in class performance