Greetings from Bahwan Cybertek!
We are delighted to let you know that we have an opening for TIBCO Architect role in OMAN. If your find the role suitable, then please do apply for the role.
Years of Experience: 8 - 12 Yrs
• Hands on Experience in Architecture, Design & Implementation of Enterprise Scale Platforms, Digital Transformations leveraging latest tools & technologies in TIBCO product stack (2 or more) EAI, Analytics, BPM, CEP, MDM
• Implementation experience with PaaS Solutions (Cloud Foundry, OpenShift), complex solutions that involves streaming analytics and Big Data, Containers & Kubernetes will add value
• Good to have exposure on Open Source Stacks/Frameworks, IoT, Microservices Architectures, Hybrid Integration Architectures
• Exposure to Spring, Node JS, Knowledge of NoSQL and in memory data grid platforms
• Domain Expertise in 1 or more – Financial Services, Telco, Government, Retail
• Background in Performance Analysis and Capacity Planning in Project implementations
• Strong problem identification and problem-solving skills
• Ability to look beyond the immediate technical problem and identify the wider implications - knowing relevant historical context and future impact, understanding how current work fits in broader contexts and strategies, and looking for deeper underlying problems and opportunities
• Able to translate client needs and opportunities into architecture & design specifications that can be referred to by the analyst, development and migration teams.
• Strong Client facing skills with ability to convince multiple stakeholders-technical & non-technical
• Be willing to learn, grow and stretch into new roles and different industries/domains;
• Ability to participate in the development of project plans including estimates for the entire life cycle of the project
• Experience in Multiple Project Implementations -both Waterfall/Agile & Scrum
Product Knowledge/Tech Skills:
a. Implementing solutions involving a combination of complex event processing, business process orchestration, SOA and event driven solutions.
b. 5+ years Integration product experience specifically in TIBCO stack including Business Works, Business Events, ActiveSpace, EMS, Hawk and various TIBCO Adapters
c. Experience with integration frameworks and standards such as BPM, ESB, Message oriented middleware, ETL, RESTful and SOAP based web services, JSON and XML
Ability to multi-task and handle numerous competing priorities.
Roles or Responsibilities:
1. Planning, design, implementation, testing, documentation, delivery and maintenance of Spotfire Based Reporting solutions
2. Work with the business analysts to gather requirements and guide them in understanding how to maximize their usage of Tibco Spotfire.
3. Communicate with offshore implementation team during build phase. Write and track tasks to be completed by offshore
4. Provide data management/integration/analytics expertise