The Position of “Tour & Holiday Manager” ensures that tourists have a positive experience by providing hands-on support and organizing elements of tours and programs. They assemble agendas and schedules, contact venues and attractions to arrange for group admissions, and handle the logistical aspects of tours, such as accommodations, meet & greet services, and excursions. This position is also tailor tour packages and trips to specific groups based on their interests and abilities. While a Tour & Holiday Manager ’s specific responsibilities can vary day to day depending on the group, location, and itinerary, this tend to have several core duties:
• Making and promoting inbound tour packages for UAE market and promoting UAE as holiday destination worldwide.
• Organize and make reservations for transportation, accommodations, restaurants and tours. Responsible for hotel, city tours, restaurants and car reservations.
• Able to book resort rooms, golf courses, tee times and rental cars.
• Internalize knowledge of area, and provide with confidence the history of the city, information of heritage sites, attractions, museums and other sites of importance
• Assessed hotel facilities and hotel staff to ensure outstanding service to guests. This included visiting hotels, restaurants, and resorts to conduct random checks on the quality of service, comfort of stay, and cleanliness.
• Collaborated with the supervisor to promote the business on social media to attract customers overseas. Provide pricing information, brochures and internet-based information
• Liaised between coach operators, airlines, hotels and resort representatives, visiting resorts to ascertain accommodation quality and suitability
• Marketed holidays to clients via travel agents, websites, brochures
• Quality control component in all aspects of the quotation and reservations process.
• Developing tour packages and itineraries for a variety of individual clients and groups.
• The position is consisting of choosing hotel booking, rental cars and all type of tour related services, and ensuring that tour groups can successfully travel between attractions. Tour & Holiday Manager also secure lodging, working closely with hotel personnel to arrange blocks of rooms and secure discounted rates.
• Throughout the tour, the “Tour & Holiday Manager” provides direct assistance and answers client questions. for example, you will provide assistance with customs, foreign currency exchange, and language translations. Tour & Holiday Manager also provide itineraries and updates, distributing hard copies to tour group members and providing updates if plans or schedules change during the tour.
• The “Tour & Holiday Manager” would work with a team of tour leader, coordinating their locations and schedules to ensure that tours are properly staffed and that leaders have the information they need regarding group members, schedules, and destinations.
• Any other job may have assigned by your manager.