We are looking for Trade Marketing Manager
Trade Marketing Manager (Food & Non Food)
1. Responsible to manage assigned brands, stock management in coordination with the import department.
2. Responsible to get the budget from the suppliers and manage & track it regularly, every activity budget also needs to be reported and aligned with the HODs & principal.
3. Ensuring excellent planning, promotions as per annual budget and brand executions (listing, promotions, rental, etc.) in coordination with the Sales Manager.
4. Preparing and tracking brand-wise sales targets, reports, monthly data & report analysis, findings, review with the sales team, and come up with appropriate solutions.
5. Ensuring timely reporting to the suppliers, brand Analysis & managing promotional material before the execution of promotions.
6. Managing and tracking the spent on the brands as per agreed plan and timely processing of the suppliers' claims.
7. Align market visits & report on observations, and ensuring the completion of the issues in coordination with the accounts manager.
8. Attending suppliers & preparing for suppliers' meetings.
9. Post promotion/ activity analysis and improvements for future activities.
10. Ensuring new launches on time based on the approved plan and conduct brand-wise training sessions for the sales team.
11. Ensure proper monitoring on weekly & monthly objectives, manager the brand fundamentals, and planograms are follow-up based on brand guidelines.
12. Actively engaged with the sales team to improve the sales by liaising with the country manager on budgets for listing, promotional activities (BTL & ATL).
13. Attend meetings with trade customers as required and report on market visits (including suppliers).
14. Sales and budget review meetings with the sales manager and director.
15. Lead promotional and market execution activities, conduct brand-wise training for the Sales team as per the requirement.
16. Competitor analysis and real-time market feedback for Management.
17. Conduct presentation and marketing plans for the individual and group customers for the new introducing products.
18. Assist Area Manager/ Supervisors and provide an input of merchandising activities to ensure all products in-store complies with agreed fundamentals and plan-o-grams.
19. To check on the system data and in case of any discrepancy co-ordinate with IT and get rectified.
20. Responsible to manage distribution targets by channel (MSL), visibility (POG deployment), pricing (Price communication on both primary and secondary), and also merchandising (FEFO, POSM deployment standards, expiry date management, etc.).
21. To be a point of contact with the Principal on Trade Marketing related matters, on sales, coordinate with the Sales Manager, who aligns with the Principal on the overall Business strategies and actions plan.
22. To provide the sales team with Presentations (PSF and Concept sell), POSM, sales kits, etc. which helps enable the sales team and deliver on their objectives