Have you ever imagined to be part of one of the biggest food companies in the world?
Nourish life is our commitment. This is not limited to food production it extends to projects, initiatives and causes we embrace. In order to deliver quality products, we have a team dedicated to innovating every day. We have more than 90,000 employees worldwide. A large team that has a global vision, without leaving aside the local needs.
Each member of our team is important to make BRF one of the largest food companies in the world. We are guided by values that serve as a compass for our work. Ethics in all actions, transparency in our value chain and innovation are non-negotiable points for us.
Come and join us to be part of this food giant!
BRF values and promotes an inclusive and diverse culture. We consider persons with disabilities for all our opportunities.
The Regional Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for implementing the best trade marketing strategies across all GCC region, providing guidelines of execution and KPI s to control the local team to achieve the best ROI and profitability to BRF.
• Prepare, analyze and share inputs of Nielsen Market Share, Epos Data among commercial team and local Trade marketing in the distributions.
• Responsible to provide guideline to Category Manager of best execution tools to launch new products and improve the performance of existing ones.
• Plan and implement the regional (GCC) TM activities and guidelines (promotions, product launches, regional chain activations).
• Ensure that all related parties (local Trade Marketing, sales, merchandising) are fully aligned and have enough support for a smooth implementation.
• Guarantee that the TM tools are well implemented vs guideline and track it with KPIs (share of leaflets, share of shelf; market share, index price, numerical distribution, weighted distribution, volumes, revenue).
• Manage and be the guardian of the Trade Marketing budget.
• Develop and deploy the planogram for each category per region and channel.
• Implement the concept of CATMAN and perfect stores in the distributions.
• Support regional events and agendas.
• Conduct regular trade visits across the regions in GCC.
Specific Knowledge and Skills
• Commercial acumen (Ability to understand business performance and connect the dots on a total business level)
• Operational strength (Ability to work the day-to-day operations)
• Analytical skills (P&L and market intelligence reports analytics)
• Strong interpersonal skills ability to work cross-functionally smoothly and establish strong relationships with peers inside and outside of marketing
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects & timely delivery effectively
• Project management
• Willingness to travel
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and Power Point;
Bachelor s in business management or related, preferably master s or MBA.
Fluent in English.
Arabic is a major plus.
Portuguese is a plus but not mandatory.
Minimum 7 years of experience in the FMCG sector, preferably from Sales / Trade Marketing background.
Builds effective teams
Drives vision and purpose
Stay tuned on our Website to be aware about all the job opportunities we have!