HC Trading is the International Trading Arm of HeidelbergCement Group. It is one of the leading international traders of dry bulk cargo meeting the needs of cement industry worldwide. For our international trading operations in Dubai we are seeking to recruit a Trade Operations Officer
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
•University degree, preferably in logistics or a related field
• Minimum 1 years of experience in a similar function (i.e, import/export, bank or similar)
• Good knowledge of export/import procedures, shipping documents and documentary credit, bank guarantees.
• Result focused and good attention to detail.
• Very good command of English language. Knowledge of any other languages is an asset.
• Structured and target-oriented working style with strong customer focus.
• Strong communication and analytical skills, team player, flexible, stress tolerant and hard working.
• Good understanding of different cultures
•Working closely with our trading and shipping teams for seaborne deliveries from and to Asia, Africa, Europe and America.
• Daily contact with Suppliers, Customers, Agents and Banks etc, for documentation issues for international shipments.
• Processing letters of credits and other bank operations (UCP600).
• Invoicing, arranging goods inspections and reporting.
• This position will be located in Dubai.