Charles Tylor Adjusting - Dubai - Trainee Adjuster - Graduate - Competitive Salary & Package
Charles Taylor Adjusting is one of the leading international loss adjusting businesses. We focus on commercial losses and claims in the aviation, energy, marine, property, casualty and special risk markets, many of which are large and complex in nature. These include onshore and offshore energy claims, maritime casualties, aircraft losses, large infrastructure claims and financial lines losses.
To work towards becoming a qualified Average Adjuster. The role of an Average Adjuster is to act as an independent expert intermediary, guiding parties in shipping accidents through the different stages of a claim. To identify and resolve areas of potential dispute using their expertise in the law and practice of general average and marine insurance, speeding up the claim settlement process and enhancing commercial relationships between the assured and the insured.
1. Collating and interpreting documentation.
2. To manage marine claims, in accordance with marine insurance and legal principles.
3. Responsible for report writing.
4. Correspondence and communication with ship owners, underwriters, brokers, surveyors and lawyers, domestically and overseas.
5. Interpreting policies and preparing claim adjustments and settlement recommendations.
6. Researching technical and legal questions.
7. Provide input into business development. Participating in marketing opportunities as required.
8. Undertake relevant personal study (AAA exams), relevant company training and participate in continued professional development opportunities.
9. To carry out other tasks as directed within the scope of your ability.
10. Demonstrate and role model the Charles Taylor six Values by ensuring a Supportive Environment, upholding Excellence in People, focusing on Partnership with Clients, delivering High quality Work, promoting Group-wide Entrepreneurship and having an Appetite for Change.
• Educated to at least a degree level, preferably maritime
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent English verbal communication skills
If you are interested in starting your career with a fast growing organisation, then please apply using the button below.