Foodics, a Saudi fast-growing startup in MENA, offers a complete Cloud point-of-sale SaaS with tools that help F&B and retail businesses start, track and grow. B2B sellers use Foodics to accept payments, track inventory, monitor sales, send orders to the kitchen, digitize menus, manage employees and analyze the whole business with smart reports, anytime and anywhere on the cloud. Available in English, Arabic, Turkish, Spanish and French. Foodics works offline with iOS apps that securely store data on the cloud and can integrate with third-party apps. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Riyadh, Foodics is currently available across the MENA region, with offices based in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Egypt with a culture retaining talents and promoting creativity and efficiency. Foodics today is one of the most promising SaaS companies in MENA and future Unicorn (1 Billion USD company) and we are looking for people like you to help shape tomorrow at Foodics.
To become a leading Fintech and software trusted partner globally, for retailers and sellers who want to grow their business.
We empower sellers with a comprehensive point of sale platform to enrich their operations. We give complete business control and offer smart reports on sales, customers, employees, and inventory. We also provide an ecosystem of tools to seamlessly accept payments and finance growth.
We are looking talented professional Trainer to join our team and help propel the company to the next phase of growth. You'll work cross-functionally with all of Customer Success & Implementation teams, as well as Marketing team to design and implement a robust and adaptable guide that will provide customers with an engaging onboarding and continuing education experience designed to drive high customer adoption rates and help our customers achieve their business objectives by utilize our platform in the best way.
Main tasks and responsibilities
• Deliver training sessions both online/ in the office
• Host weekly webinars.
• Build an annual training guide and prepare training plans.
• Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes.
• Provide Weekly/Monthly reports.
• Call customers, schedule training sessions and send invitations by email.
• Building out content in collaboration with subject matter experts.
• Support the Customer Success team in providing customized training to our VIP customers.
• Develop educational content (including videos, one-pagers, webinars, and knowledge-base) to support the entire customer lifecycle.
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success units to communicate best practices and share our customer's success stories.
• BS degree in Education, Marketing, Human Resources, Management Information Systems or related field
• Minimum of two years experience in designing & developing web-based training for clients, preferably within a SaaS-based company.
• Proficiency in MS Office and in CRM platforms.
• Ability to present complex information to a variety of customers.
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques.
• Presentable, excellent communication skills verbal, written.
• Has excellent presentation skills and the ability to lead a positive, productive session, both in person and virtually both in English and Arabic
• Have the desire to learn the product/solution inside and out, as well as understand the way customers use it.
• Have strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize, manage time effectively, and give rigorous attention to details.
• Must be fluent in English and Arabic, other languages is an advantage
• Self-starter with ability to work independently across functional groups and on multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
• Must be flexible to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
• Medical Insurance
• Training & Development
• Work from home