Welcome to the Bonnington Hotel & Residence, JLT
The only Irish family owned & operated luxury hotel! Whether you are a guest enjoying our five star hotel services, a resident in one of our luxurious serviced residences, or a business client using corporate meeting facilities, the Bonnington offers you the last word in luxury hospitality, backed by a century of experience and tradition. The Bonnington boasts 208 deluxe room and suites and features 272 luxurious serviced residences with modern and stylish restaurant and bar. Situated along Sheikh Zayed Road, just opposite Dubai Marina, and in walking distance to Jumeirah Lakes Towers metro station, the Bonnington provides a chic 5 star residential.
Salary & Benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes Basic salary, accommodation, transport, duty meals, air ticket and medical insurance.
* To design, plan, administer, conduct and monitor all departmental training, cross training and outsourced training
* To assist in identifying training and development needs in the hotel and in devising training and development activities to address these needs
* To organise the training programs in a seamless manner communicating effectively with all affected departments
* To organise the hotel orientation programme for new employees and track attendance
* To ensure that the HoDs conduct departmental orientation for new employees and assist them with the training if needed
* To plan, implement and co-ordinate off job training activities
* To ensure that the training which is carried out in departments is of a high standard and to sit in periodically on training sessions to evaluate the quality
* To prepare a monthly calendar of training activities and to distribute it to all HoDs
* To actively encourage engagement of all employees in training programmes to ensure a fully trained workforce and to minimize attrition
* To compile training manuals
* To be proactive and responsive to colleagues requests for information on training issues.
* To actively engage and participate in effective communication with all Department Heads and employees
* To carry out regular training audits in all departments to make sure that the training records of all employees are up to date and that on-the-job training is taking place regularly
Candidate Must Possess
* Previous experiences in 5 Star Hotel (Preferred)
* Effective communication skills dealing with both internal and external contacts.
* Attention to detail Knowledge and Understanding Training & Qulaity.
* Must have knowledge of MS Office.
* Excellent communication skill in written and spoken English is a must. Additional languages are value added advantage.