Our client is a leading Airport Services provider. They are currently looking to recruit Ground Services Instructor for their offices in Riyadh, Dammam, and Madinah
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conducts classroom instruction, on-the-job training, and orientation sessions for new and experienced ground personnel on various subjects
• Develops and prepares course outlines, instructional procedures, and study materials for nontechnical jobs in such areas as airfreight, customer services load planning, ramp services, reservations, and ticketing.
• Presents course material through use of audiovisual aids, classroom lectures, on-the-job training, and printed handouts.
• Tests student s progress, using oral interviews, written examinations, and performance tests to ascertain comprehension of subject matter.
• Keeps records of training accomplishments and confers with supervisory personnel regarding training needs.
• Conducts recurrent on-the-job training or classroom instruction to acquaint experienced workers with changing procedures or with use of new equipment.
• Coordinates training activities with local station manager.
• May also conduct special training programs in company and industry procedures, regulations, rules, and techniques relating to passenger travel for workers employed by travel agencies.
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor degree
• 3 6 years of experience as a Trainer
• Experience in Ground Services training
• Experience in the Airline / Aviation sector
• Fluency in English & Arabic
• Good communication skills
• Saudi Nationals Only