The Training Manager is responsible for coordinating all
customers, technical and regulatory training requirements and for overall
management of the training program.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintaining the processes for identify training needs for all
technical personnel, both initial and recurrent.
• Supervise, lead and direct instructors in planning,
organizing and performing training.
• Coordinate training as a part of the new hire/orientation
• Coordinate training for specific functions, including RII,
departmental OJT, procedural/process training, safety training, etc.
• In conjunction with the Director of Quality, obtaining all
required approvals for the training program and revisions.
• Identifying options for training that meet the training
needs, such as classroom, on the-job, distance learning, or computer-based
• Coordinating the training process decisions with the Director
of Quality, Director of Maintenance and with the Director of Engineering, as
• Maintaining and ensuring the system of record keeping for all
technical training records.
• Initiating periodic audits of training records and ensuring
correction of any discrepancies found.
• Provide company educational training, certification,
qualification, and other allied programs to improve the overall efficiency,
certification and competency of individual employees, and total work force in
• All other duties as assigned. In the absence of the Trainer,
the Manager, Technical & Regulatory Training or an appropriate Subject
Matter Expert (S.M.E.), delegated by the Manager, acts on his or her behalf.
• Commitment to company values and ethics
• Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a
timely manner, and performs tasks accurately Motivation: must maintain a
positive attitude and strong work energy
• Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared
• Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able
to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below
are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Ability to obtain a UAE Work Visa.
• Bachelor's Degree in Human
Resources Development, Instructional Design, Adult Learning, or a related field
such as Education or Business and 5 years of relevant
experience OR Master's Degree in Instructional Design, or
coursework towards an Instructional Design degree and 2 years of relevant
• Applicable professional certification such as Certified
Professional in Learning & Performance (CPLP) is preferred.
• Knowledge of instructional design and adult learning principles
• Practical experience utilizing the ADDIE model is desired.
• Experience conducting front end analysis to collect and analyze
data of various complexity levels is required.
• Experience working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) is required.
• Ability to develop wireframes, storyboards, and learner
assessments is required.
• Excellent communication skills to include the ability to
interface with development team members, management, and customers is required.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and
excellence in writing, editing, proofreading, and formatting of customer-ready
The physical demands and work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be
regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility.
• The environmental characteristic for this position is an
• Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business
This position is expected to have a duration of 12 months.