Job Title : UG Equipment Mechanical Technician
Department : Maintenance
• Observes HSE rules adopted by the Company in accordance with all country legislation, company policies, Standard Operating Procedures, safety warnings, memoranda, circulars, etc.
• Reads and understands HSE and environmental policies of the company and doing job in accordance with these rules
• Reports all occupational health and security point hazards in the work area.
• Follows Company SOP s and guidelines, including manufacturer s equipment service manuals.
• Executes servicing of all mobile equipment and report conditions to immediate superior as required.
• Keeps and maintains mobile tools and equipment in good working condition.
• Examines variety of machines to diagnose trouble and recommend necessary repair needed.
• Dismantles mobile equipment, replace defective parts, reassemble mobile equipment and make necessary adjustments to ensure efficient operation.
• Inspects equipment conditions (wear, alignment, function, etc.) and monitors oil flow and temperature observing gauges to measure performance.
• Executes planned and unplanned maintenance and repairs.
• Supports the development and training of local nationals by providing mentorship, guidance and coaching, leading to their growth and development.