Publicis Sapient seeks a Visual Designer to join its Dubai based studio. Visual Designers at Publicis Sapient are responsible for the development, design and execution of creative concepts for leading-edge web products and solutions.
This involves application of user-centered design methods to translate user needs, business objectives, and technology capabilities into world-class user experiences for leading companies and the public sector. You must be a strong leader when needed to support the team lead by leading , also having strong communication skills for such exercises as workshops, poresentations and work demos are a must, as this is a client facing role.
Type of person
• Doer Ability to successfully define and deliver projects end to end, working through obstacles on your own or within a team, leading where needed but hands on is a must along the way. Can operate from strategic to tactical levels
• Creative Ability to own the creative element of the work, keeping up to date with the latest methods and trends but being able to create timeless work. Bringing your ideas to the table to compliment and improve on the UX or strategy that has been developed
• Problem Solver Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving skills to work through difficult challenges, taking something complicated, working with the business, technology available, team and making it simple to understand is a must.
• Influencer Ability to overcome resistance, influence and gain support internal teams and the client with facts and persuasion.
• Insperational Ability to inspire the people you through your actions and work, positive reinforcement is proven to get the best out of people.
• Collabrative Ability to be open, honest and at times vulnerable this produces the best teams and in turn the best work We work in a collabrative environment where we welcome others input without taking offense.
• Design UI specifications including concept designs, wireframes, visual design specifications for mobile, web, and desktop applications
• Provide UI design best practices and guidance
• Provide assistance with documentation when needed for both internal and client facing
• Style guides and system deign component libraries
• Key process and screen flows
• UI Design specifications and annotations in invision, zeplin or equiverlant
• Prototyping concepts
• 5+ years of experience as a visual / UI designer or similar
• Experience creating services and applications on all devices
• Familiarity with technical aspects of UI across all devices
• Proficiency in UI design and prototyping tools
• Portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth of UI design. This should also include approach and process
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to present design concepts clearly and persuasively to colleagues, partners, stakeholders and especially to senior executives.
• Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs and customer expectations
Nice to have
• Experience with digital media, ecommerce, search, social, and other major application types and their UI patterns
• Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
• UX design expertise demonstrated through wireframes, sitemaps and information architecture
Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs.