The position will be based at Union Coop's Research & Development CoE in Egypt.
• Investigating user experience design requirements for Union Coop's suite of digital assets.
• Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
• Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to Front-end developer.
• Conceptualizing original website/app design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks.
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
• Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes, and other design artifacts to effectively communicate design approach and to gain alignment across the team.
• Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets.
• Create/determine (with a high level of proficiency and artistry) the layout, mockup, color pallets, typography, logos, pictures, and other visual/verbal aspects of Union Coop's websites, and web/mobile applications in full alignment with Coop's brand identity.
• Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
• Conduct usability testing and audits regularly to identify and improve the user s experience.
• Conduct UI adjustments based on user feedback, research data, and analytics to optimize existing user interface designs.
• Collaborate with the marketing team, product team, and developers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
3 to 5 years
Excellent English communication skills.
• BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.
• UI/UX Design experience of 3-5 years, with an impressive design portfolio for both web and mobile platforms.
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, After effects, and/or similar design tools.
• Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
• The ideal candidate should have experience with any template engine like (twig, smarty, plates, phptal) and/or with the development of templates for a CMS (WordPress) or an e-commerce system (Magento).
• You feel comfortable and have experience in facilitating collaborative UX design sessions with your team members.
• You obsess about the user s problem you re solving: You know how to set up and run jobs-to-be-done interviews, usability tests, and other user research.
• You should be able to recognize and predict user interaction, including a happy path and edge cases.
• Have a good eye for details.
• Always helpful, Positive, Team-Oriented, and Get-Things-Done attitude.
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
• Reliable time-management skills.