Category Allied Health Professionals Speciality Radiographer Ultrasound Location Abu Dhabi Salary min On Application AED Salary max On Application AED Hospital Our client is a leading international hospital in Abu Dhabi.
We are contracted to source candidates from the EU, Australia, New Zealand and North America Description Jobs Description: Ultrasound Technologist
Reports To: Supervisor, Diagnostics
This position is responsible for performing diagnostic sonographic imaging through the application of non-ionizing, high frequency sound waves for patients of all ages and maintaining safety at all times.
Benefits In addition to being part of an international clinical team, nurses and allied health professionals receive:
Accommodation and transportation allowances
An annual flight ticket
Generous annual leave packages
Opportunities for accredited continuing education for both attaining new skills and maintaining certification of existing competencies.
Requirements To apply for a post through Professional Connections at this hospital you should hold a passport from the UK; Ireland; Western Europe; North America; Canada; Australia; or New Zealand.
* A. Bachelor s degree in Radiography plus a program certificate iin Sonography (minimum one (1) year syllabus)
* B. Bachelor s degree in Sonography accredited program (minimum three (3) year syllabus
* C. Associate s degree in Sonography (minimum two (2) year syllabus) and registered with the American Registry of Radiological Technologists, the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologist, UK-HPC, Australian Sonographer accreditation Registry, Ireland Department of Health and Children, New Zealand Australian Society for ultrasound in Medicine, South African Health Professional Council (as Radiographer)
* Current national license is required
* Master s degree in Medical Imaging or relevant clinical field is preferred (will reduce one (1) year from the required years of experience)
* A and B. Minimum of two (2) years post graduate experience in ultrasound in an acute care hospital, including doppler, obstetrics/gynecology and abdominal sonography (of which at least two (2) years experience is as a senior ultrasound radiographer in an acute care hospital) is required
* C. Minimum of four (4) years post graduate experience in ultrasound in an acute care hospital, including doppler, obstetrics/gynecology and abdominal sonography
* Ability to identify and resolve problems using critical thinking and decision-making skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to interpret clinical data for the establishment and implementation of appropriate patient treatment