- Complete student s admission process smoothly, according to the college rules and regulations.
- Attend to all sorts of inquiry via, Telephone, Email, etc. Handle all Walking Inquiry about the admission to the College.
- Do the counselling process to the new students.
- Open manual Files to the newly admitted students as well as through the LMS system.
- Newly Admitted Student Data Entry in the System and the Database.
- ID Generation and order necessary materials for students.
- Issuing the Admission letter of newly admitted students.
- Oversee the visa process of enrolled students.
- Assemble data of students and maintain periodic reports.
- Revise all the entered data in the system and ensure that it is correct, and then forward the students file electronically to the Registration department.
- Assemble data of students inquired and ensure registration and follow up at regular intervals.
- Manage the relationship with necessary body and partners to generate the degrees for the students.
- Maintain student academic records, manage registration process including preparation of course offerings, course schedules, examination schedules and management, academic calendar, generation of grade and transcripts and preparation of statistical reports on enrolment, graduation, etc.
- Provide faculty and Program Directors with Final Class List reports so that information on instructors and/or enrolment can be verified.
- Make sure that all students files are complete and compliant with national standards.
- Manage the relationship with, and provide the necessary information to the governmental bodies.
- Participate actively in spreading a positive word of mouth about the college through participating to or organizing activities to attract new students.
- Develop innovative communication strategies, recruitment strategies and enrolment plans in coordination with senior management to attract and enrol more students.
- Master Degree in Business Administration or related filed from accredited university.
- Good written and verbal Communication Skill in English and Arab.
- Customer service skills.
- Good data entry skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- Able to operate student information and management system.
- Thorough knowledge on admission and registration policies of the university.
- 2 years of experience in related area.
- 3-5 years of experience in UAE higher education institution.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
European International College was established in 2006 being the only college offering Hotel Management and Tourism in the capital of U.A.E.
We have Diploma, Associate , BBA and MBA programs all accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific research.