Position Title:-L2 Network Engineer
Job Description / Responsibilities:-
• Candidate will supervise, and direct Incident and Problem management activities associated with the client’s network.
• Provisioning, Maintaining & Providing support on technology.
• Produce and maintain documentation on installations, incidents, and procedures.
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience required with Cisco, Sophos, FortiGate, Avaya, Ruckus products and solutions.
• Responsible for all Network Security, Routing & switching, VoIP and Services including Firewalls, Load Balancers, Proxies, Remote Access, WAN Acceleration, Wireless and SDN.
• Establish and implement policies, procedures and technologies to ensure security and integrity of the enterprise network environment.
• Review technical requirements establish project milestones and tasks and determine level of effort estimates for their completion.
• Develop and perform network security audits configuration backup procedures and other recovery processes in accordance with the organization’s disaster recovery and business continuity strategies
• Managing issues and maintaining cordial relationships with the clients.