Department: Digital World
Job location: Abu Dhabi - UAE
Key Role Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the strategy and design of Finance House multi-context, omni-channel digital User Experience with the primary aim of increasing revenue and of addressing customer needs in line with their expectations.
• Building a world-class user experience across all digital assets by adopting and deploying design processes, digital guidelines and digital platforms.
• Lead, direct and manage digital initiatives for web and mobile platforms at Finance House by managing a team of Digital Product Manager, UX (UsereXperience) Designer and as well as third party vendors.
• Conceptualizing, driving, and leading (complex) huge design projects.
• Divining into the challenges that come with a company in transformation helping to drive that
• Implementing new ways of working such as design thinking.
• Developing and maintaining a UX roadmap to guide product management, designers and development teams in planning and implementing the company vision;
• Developing a UI(interface) framework that guides our interaction and visual design work;
• Passionately advocate for the user to ensure that the product development constantly focuses on user needs and expectations;
• Collaborating with development & product teams to ensure proper translation of design intent;
• Define the strategy & coordinate the actions for the development of a unique customer centric culture across all Finance House Group employees and partners
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement. Improve service quality results and operational efficiency by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes.
• Implement standard reporting and documentation processes that ensure consistency.
• Crafting unique experiences across mobile and web in an omni channel logic.
• Identify users problems and create effective experience which help deliver a seamless experience for existing and new products in an omni channel logic.
• Excellent leadership skills which will allow multiple teams to work cohesively as well as mentoring the evolution of junior team members.
• High Visual Design standards along with the ability to create a seamless user experience throughout various user s journeys.
• Depth of knowledge and demonstrated work samples around UX, interaction, responsive, digital products and mobile design while understanding the enabling technology.
• Hands on experience with project management software, like MS Project in running at least 2 Digital/fintech projects involving payments, smartphone apps, straight through processing, integrations
• Ability to work independently
• Analytical & Strategic thinking
• Interpersonal skills | Planning skills
• Teamwork and collaboration skills and Problem solving skills
• Excellent organization and time management skills