As UX Researcher, you will need to make everyone focus on the user. A UX Researcher creates understanding and empathy around user needs for the entire team, including designers, product managers and engineers.
A UX Researcher will conduct primary research, explore the behaviors and motivations of our users through methods like field visits, ethnography, surveys, usability testing, and logs analysis. Your findings will help create useful, usable, and delightful new products and features for people, and enable us to continually innovate our existing products.
• Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of products and experiences
• Collect and analyze user behavior through lab studies, field visits, ethnography, surveys, benchmark studies, server logs and online experiments (A/B testing)
• Work with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and other UXRs to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
• Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research
• Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations