Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more personalized, fun, meaningful, and with ease.
UX-UI Web Developer
The UX-UI Web Developer is maintaining and growing the unifonic website, by building and optimizing inbound lead journeys to capture and nurture the leads through the buying stages. The UX-UI Web Developer is building and/or editing automated nurturing email streams, landing pages, pillar pages, campaigns, and blogs within HubSpot, with automatic segmentation and reporting. The UX-UI Web Developer is possessing excellent cross-functional communication skills as this position requires close communication and frequent interaction with various departments within the organization. The responsibilities of the UX-UI Web Developer include but are not limited to:
• Produce, modify, and maintain company landing pages and websites.
• Translate design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application, taking into consideration multi-browser/cross-device compatibility and performance.
• Create new microsites, landing pages, blog pages, and other content as needed in HubSpot and WordPress.
• Develop and create email templates; implement responsive design for mobile sites.
• Hands-on 3+ years of experience in a web development role.
• Experience in building automated email nurture streams, landing pages, and campaigns within HubSpot and compile lists for audience segmentation purposes.
• Experience with A/B testing - to test the site during development for usability and fix bugs, in addition to potential lead preferences.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a similar field.
• Experience developing responsive websites for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
• Experience developing HTML emails and knowledge of the limitations of HubSpot medium.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced setting with short turnaround delivery times.
• Ability to concurrently balance and execute upon on multiple projects.
• Understanding of version control systems, ensure optimum functionality, performance, scalability, security, and internalization.
• Understanding of and interest in UX principles and SEO.
• Must be flexible willing to change direction if needed even multiple times.
• Self-starter with the ability to find solutions for unstructured problems.
• Fluent in English with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.