Mubadala is a pioneering global investor, deploying capital with integrity and ingenuity to accelerate economic growth for the long-term benefit of Abu Dhabi. As Abu Dhabi’s leading strategic investment company, Mubadala is active in 13 sectors and more than 50 countries around the world with total assets of 841bn AED creating lasting value for our shareholder, the Government of Abu Dhabi.
Our work includes the development of global industrial champions in sectors such as aerospace, ICT, semiconductors, metals & mining, renewable energy and utilities, and the management of diverse financial holdings. We build on legacy expertise in oil and gas to invest across the hydrocarbon spectrum, and enhance the UAE’s growth potential through investments in healthcare, real estate and technology. Our investment approach prioritizes partnership with best-in-class organizations and a commitment to the highest standards of governance.
As Mubadala moves to the next phase of maturity,our focus is to realize the value of our assets and expand our investment footprint globally. This is a great opportunity to work in partnership with our industry platform leaders.
You will be responsible for objectively determining the value created within our Portfolio of Assets for the purposes of measuring and rewarding performance. Such a task requires a collaborative approach that balances the differing views of our various stakeholders within a challenging and diverse environment. Additionally, you will be acting as a trusted advisor providing support to the leadership and management of Mubadala’s platforms within a center of excellence for all matters of valuation.
Technical Valuation Expertise
• Conduct regular independent valuations, return analysis, market benchmarking and performance measurement analysis for portfolio companies, projects and other group assets.
• Continual development ofthe group-level valuation methodologyto ensure alignment to international best practices.
• Develop group-level reports and presentationsin relation to asset, sector and group performancein order to provide impactful analyses and recommendations to aid management decision-making.
• Ensure valuations are of high quality and are supported by adequate and reliable underlying assumptions in order to ensure objective measurement of performance.
• Build and manage effective relationships with Platform teams to deliver financialthought leadership in the assets in order to ensure group-level delivery on valuation.
• Identify and act upon opportunities to further one’s knowledge of, and exposure to, Mubadala’s operations across both the corporate and platform level in order to develop one’s own professional capabilities.
• Support the development of more junior colleagues by providing regular feedback and on-the-job development experience in order to build capability within the function.