Marketing , Sales & Trading
Vice President, Strategy & Performance Management
ADNOC is one of the world's leading energy producers, and a primary catalyst for the growth and diversification of the United Arab Emirates.
Our diverse family of more than 50,000 employees is made up of over 100 different nationalities. People from different backgrounds, with unique perspectives and wide-ranging skillsets, who share a collective responsibility: to enable and accelerate progress, both here in the UAE and across the globe.
Here at ADNOC, we go beyond business as usual. We do things differently, challenge convention, and embrace new ways of thinking. This is what defines and differentiates us.
By working together every day, we re bringing energy to life.
JOB PURPOSE :
Lead the development and implementation of the marketing strategy of Marketing, Supply & Trading Directorate in line with business objective and overall ADNOC goals. Supervise the compilation and interpretation of benchmark analyses enabling the management to compare received market trends and to provide Strategic business intelligence insights. Plan and control gathering, reviewing & reporting on the business line strategy to ensure alignment with ADNOC Corporate Strategy.
Lead, Plan and control the Marketing, Supply & Trading related short and medium term planning activities, through the development, implementation and evaluation of strategic and operational planning tools, qualitative and quantitative performance evaluation systems in order to achieve ADNOC s strategic, revenue and profitability objectives in accordance with Marketing, Supply & Trading Directorate mandate. Supervise and monitor the development and implementation of performance management framework for Marketing, Supply & Trading and the 5 years business plan of the business line companies to maintain a constant review of the KPIs to meet Marketing, Supply & Trading Directorate s mission and objectives. Act as a registrar for current and potential clients, and provide the evaluation / re-evaluation and recommendations to Marketing, Supply & Trading Director to safeguard ADNOC interest.
Marketing Strategy & Performance Management
• Lead the development of comprehensive strategic marketing plans in order to position Crude and Products effectively that cater to the needs of different market segments with appropriate volume allocation.
• Monitor acquiring and analysing strategic marketing related data for decision-making and planning purposes including the development of comprehensive marketing solutions recommendations to teams and management.
• Lead the implementation of customer segmentation, Support in the development of overall strategy, competitive dynamics, market trends, feedstock pricing, regulations (anti-dumping), etc. in coordination with relative functions.
• Review business needs, align with the ADNOC MST strategy and formulate related project goals and objectives.
• Lead, plan and control the Marketing ,Supply & Trading related short and medium term plans, activities of MS&T Directorate and business line companies, through the development, implementation and evaluation of strategic and operational planning tools, techniques and policies and financial budget control procedures in order to achieve ADNOC s strategic, revenue and profitability objectives.
• Lead the Implementation of the 5 years business plan for Marketing, Supply & Trading Directorate. Review and ensure the alignment of the 5 years business plan for MS&T line companies, namely ADNOC Distribution & ADNOC L&S and trading entities.
• Manage and monitor the overall performance of Marketing, Supply & Trading to ensure alignment with ADNOC strategic objectives.
• Act as a registrar for current and potential clients, and provide the evaluation/re-evaluation and recommendations to Marketing, Supply & Trading Director to safeguard ADNOC interest. Maintain an up-to-date list of all clients (active, inactive and declined companies); as well as the records of all name changes, acquisition and assignment of companies.
• Ensure effective communication in delivering messages to enable efficient and effective management decision-making. Communicate all Performance Related Issues and lead all Performance Culture Awareness Sessions
• Verify the integrity of the performance management reported data to enable efficient decision making. Review current work processes and tasks carried by the Marketing ,Supply & Trading Directorate s staff in order to unify, identify and recommend enhancement opportunities to MS&T Director in line with the best practices
• Act as custodian of the Organizational Structure and delegation of authority and all matter related to Strategy and Performance function such as the implementation and follow-up on the Directorate Audit Programs and Risk Register.
• Drive the development of the Marketing, Supply & Trading Directorate detailed 5-year Business Plan and other long term plans and consolidate inputs including business line companies and requirements into a unified and well-integrated directorate plan ensuring alignment with finance budget and corporate plans, objectives and guidelines.
• Ensure the alignment and submission of all manpower planning needs, recruitment plans, succession planning, mission plans, YDP report with Business needs and corporate objectives; in line with financial plans
• Lead the customer satisfaction survey and provide comprehensive report with action plans and improvement plan of the conducting of the survey in line with best practices.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Bachelor s degree in Business Administration / Finance / Accounting.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
• 18 years of experience in Oil and Gas or Petrochemical Industry, at least 8 of which should have been in Marketing, Supply & Trading business related to market research activities at a supervisory level.