AlixPartners is a leading global business advisory firm of results-oriented professionals who specialise in bringing value and restoring performance at every stage of the business life cycle. We grow with our ability to make a difference in high-impact situations and deliver sustainable, bottom-line results.
The Turnaround & Restructuring Services practice is experiencing significant growth, during which you will be able to seize a unique opportunity to truly develop your long-term career objectives. Composed of the most respected turnaround professionals in the industry, AlixPartners is widely recognised for its long and successful record in helping its clients resolve urgent situations and implement rapid change. Our professionals share a practical, results-oriented mind-set underpinned by the understanding that, under such situations, failure is not an option. We work side-by-side with both management teams and key stakeholders to provide a broad range of services in relation to companies facing strategic, financial, and operational challenges.
An opportunity has become available for a Vice President to join our Turnaround and Restructuring Services team in Dubai. We are looking for pragmatic and results-focused individuals, who can operate on a range of Middle East based as well as international engagements. We are keen to attract people who are seen as forward-thinking leaders within their profession and who can contribute to AlixPartners enviable reputation for driving positive change for the immediate and long-term success of our clients.
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Minimum relevant years of professional experience of 4-8 years
• Master s degree and / MBA with evidence of strong academic success. Degree(s) in Business, Finance, Engineering (or foreign equivalent) preferable
• Substantial relevant financial/operational restructuring experience gained in consulting, private equity, banking or industry.
• Relevant experience in financial/operational restructuring situations such as:
• Financial and operational turnaround programmes
• Cash and working capital management
• Building, reviewing and maintaining short term cash flow models
• Formulating, reviewing and analysing business plans and financial forecasts
• Implementation of cost reduction programmes
• Supporting Chief Restructuring Officer roles
• Balance sheet restructurings
• Strong financial analysis and modelling skills with a deep understanding of financial statements. A track record of consistently delivering high-value work to meet client s needs.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Excellent relationship management with stakeholders while achieving results.
• Proven team working attitude and potential leadership skills.
• Willingness to build professional and personal growth by working in high-impact situations under time-pressure.
• True passion for achieving ambitious results.
• Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and executive-level presentation skills.
• Fluency in English is critical; Arabic knowledge would be advantageous.
• Willingness to travel extensively; sometimes at short notice.
• You will have a work permit for UAE and Saudi or be able to obtain such (administrative support will be provided by AlixPartners to obtain permits); in principle, ability to obtain work permit to travel and work across EU.
Our Company appreciates all applications; please notice that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.