Informations g n rales
Description du poste
Titre de poste
VIE IT Delivery & Project Analyst F/M
RATP Dev, a subsidiary of the RATP Group, ensures the operation and maintenance of urban and interurban transport networks in 12 countries through over 110 subsidiaries. With over 20,000 employees and the expertise and backing of a global leader in public transportation, our subsidiaries provide performance, dynamism and reliability to our customers and passengers to their networks.
The role is to plan and coordinate the support, installation, and connectivity of computer systems and network infrastructure to ensure the stable operation of RATP Dev and its subsidiaries in the Middle East. He/She reports to the RATP Dev IT Director Middle East (based in Dubai).
Responsabilit s et activit s
- Maintain high performing service support functions including IT Service Desk and Desktop Support.
- Take ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Oversight of teams responsible for installation, support, repair, and decommissioning of all hardware and network devices across all sites
- Coordinating and developing the Infrastructure and Service Delivery teams and external Service Providers
- Proposing and complying with agreed operational performance goals relating to safety, security, availability, capacity, productivity, efficiency, and cost
- Supporting the physical security safeguarding of the people, assets, and customer data in all sites
- Operations budgeting and management of capital expenditures and operating expenses in line with management targets
Knowledge and Skills
- Underlying understanding of IT infrastructure/Systems service delivery
- Demonstrable knowledge of IT and software system assurance including Cyber Security, Software Licenses, Disaster recovery and IT Security.
Budget and costs
- Assists the RATP Dev Middle East IT Director in preparing and monitoring annual budgets
Exp riences et comp tences requises
- At least 2 years' experience in IT Service Delivery
- Fluency in English, Arabic and French is a plus;
- Managing and supporting End users, IT infrastructure, and IT systems.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Managing Client, Vendors and Stakeholders
- Hardware/Software procurement
- SLA management
- Technical documents writing
- Demonstrates analytical skills and the ability to be both structured and flexible
- Strong interpersonal skills
Particularit s du poste
- The position is based in Dubai (UAE).