• Perform Voice User Interface and VoIP telephony development activities.
• Perform VoIP telephony productization activities.
• Perform entire software development cycle (Coding/Debugging/Testing/Documentation/Maintenance).
• Solving high priority issues and getting the fixes deployed within a quick turnaround time.
Minimum Requirements & Skills
• BS or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Sciences or relevant discipline.
• At least 3-5 years of experience in VoIP product and Middleware development.
• Excellent programming skills in C/C++, Python, Bash scripting.
• Excellent Hands-on experience in networking/communications domain application development.
• Strong debugging skills in Linux and ARM based platforms.
• Good understanding of IP Telephony/VoIP related protocols, middleware back-ends and architecting solutions from the ground up.
• Experience in the development/engineering/operation of products in VoIP systems, Micro Services, Middleware, Billing Engines, Charging Systems, Web and Cloud.
• Telephony-Application-Development using SIP/ RTP/ RTCP.
• Hands-on experience in Integration/Customization of Open Source Components
for Voice and Telephony.
• Experience in customizing open source telephony/media packages.
• Extensive VoIP/Web/SIP troubleshooting and Root cause analysis skills.
• Hands on Experience of databases like MySQL, SQL, Cassandra, Mongo and Master-master/master-slave Replications.
• VoIP Technologies:
Kamailio, OpenSIPS, Asterisk, FreeSwitch, STUN/ICE, SIP load balancer, Edge - Proxies, Audio/Video Codecs, Real-time Telco Billing, VAS, IN, CDR, EDR, WebRTC Gateways, Media Servers, Wireshark, 2G, 3G, 4G/LTE , Wireless, VoIP/SIP/SDP packet level extensive troubleshooting etc.
• Version Control / Management: Git, SVN, Jenkins.