Objective : Operator of Haas line to produce wafer sheets in accordance with the SOP
1. To read production plan and set the machine as per requirement.
2. To operate machine/process in accordance with SOP, set parameters like temperature,
pressure, number of sheets/min, percentage of humidity etc. for the following.
A) Haas wafer oven
B) Maturation Chamber
At the time of product changeovers change program in PLC and ensure smooth start-up
by adhering to parameters and fine tuning of the above equipments.
3. To regularly monitor the parameters, take corrective action in case of deviations by self or
in consultation with superiors, reads gauges, weighs samples, reworks and records
process parameters in log book as per the required format.
4. Set machines in case of deviations like, wafer over or under baked, high or low humidity,
heating temperature, percentage deposition, wafer sheet formation, air pressure
5. To clean the machine at the end of the process as per SSOP mentioned in the HACCP
6. To co-ordinate with upstream/downstream operators, to maintain steady flow of production
7. in case of non-supply/stoppage from previous process, to co-ordinate with the respective
operators and streamline the process.
8. To undertake simple machine maintenance like lubrication, tightening of bolts and grease
9. To instruct and supervise the work of assistant operators and helpers.
10. To calculate weight of wafer sheets, average weights, rework generation etc. and record.
11. To clean work place and maintain spick and span.
12. To communicate with the maintenance department for repair.