F&B Assistant as a pivotal member of the Management. Ensures guest satisfaction is met through the F&B experience by providing efficient and courteous service of food and beverage within the section assigned. Handles all transactions related to billing accurately and efficiently, enhancing the hotels reputation for excellence.
- Maintains accurate and complete knowledge of all products (F&B), services, facilities, equipment, procedures and policies, standards, promotional activities, business requirements, etc.
- Proactively updates the direct superior on status of assignment and tasks.
- Assists the Restaurant Manager to implement impeccable quality experience throughout the restaurant.
- Responds to guest needs promptly and efficiently.
- Ensures accurate recording of all guest orders and transactions through the POS.
- Maintains accurate cash floats at all times whilst ensuring efficient billing.
- Attends pre-service briefings for daily updates.
- Meet and greet guests in a professional and efficient manner.
- Ensures all stations are stocked and tidy at all times.
- Serves food and beverages according to guest needs and expectations.
- Prepares and presents the bill promptly to guest.
- Assists in the preparation of beverages including - teas, coffees, juices, etc.
- Maintains the opening and closing procedure checklist.
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience in hotel or restaurant environments - banquets.
- Preferably experienced in high volume F&B operations.
- Must have hospitality background. Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills (Indicate required level: basic, intermediate, advanced or expert):
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Hospitality background.
- Quantified experience in food safety and hygiene.
- Competent in Word, Excel, FMC and other software packages.
- Cash handling and cashiering experience.