INTERVIEW LOCATION :
COCHIN INTERVIEW :
Hotel Holiday INN
33/1739 A, Chakkaraparambu Junction, National Highway Bypass, Vennala, Kochi, Kerala 682028
13/10/2019 INTERVIEW DAY -1
14/10/2019 INTERVIEW DAY -2
15/10/2019 INTERVIEW DAY -3
MUMBAI INTERVIEW :
Hotel InterContinental ,
135, Marine Drive, Mumbai Maharashtra 400020
17/10/2019 INTERVIEW DAY -3
18/10/2019 INTERVIEW DAY -4
DELHI INTERVIEW :
Hotel Radisson Blue
Plot 4, Sector 13, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110075
20/10/2019 INTERVIEW DAY -5
21/10/2019 INTERVIEW DAY -6
CONTACT US : WWW.STARSERVICESUAE.COM
OR CALL FOR THE INTERVIEW:
INDIA : +91-9633023304 / +91-484-4053304/06/07/08/10
UAE - +971-26424888
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED DURING INTERVIEW :
1) Original Passport
2) Passport colour copy (first and last page)
3) Last 3 months Pay slip
4) Passport size photo (10 White Background)
5) Education Certificates
6) Experience Certificate from previous Employers or Joining Letters
7) Updated Resume.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
I FIELD TELECOM TECHNICIAN - GPON/FTTH (Tripe Play)
Basic Qualification – Diploma in Telecommunication, Electrical, Electronics, Computer, or equivalent.
Function: - FIELD TELECOM TECHNICIANS - GPON/FTTH
Experience – 2+
Age Limit : Below 40 Years old.
1. Should have experience in configuration and installation of Advance level CPE like VOIP TELEPHONY, IPTV, MANAGED WIFI ROUTER.
2. Should be min 2+ years’ experience in fiber to home (GPON) with hands-on optical fiber experience.
3. Experience in enterprise data products and services like ISDN BRI, VOIP GATEWAY – IP PHONE, PABX Preferred for GPON Technology and ADSL/DSL.
4. FTTH certification; Microsoft, Cisco networking certification or training will be add more value.
5. Strong communication and writing skills with the ability to clearly explain issues (English is Must, Hindi or Arabic).
6. Ensures the integrity of the customer access network is maintained and provides support for the deployment of access technologies.
7. Basic computer software/Hardware experience and Knowledge.
8. Good time management.
9. Follow Schedules and Instructions of Supervisor.
10. UAE Driving license Preferred.
II. FIELD TELECOM TECHNICIAN - GPON/FTTH Business (data)
All of Tripe Play JD plus
1. Experience in IP PABX, ISDN, MPLS, LEASED LINE, IP VPN.
2. Aware of managed cloud services, managed WIFI, managed PABX, managed CCTV.
III FIELD TELECOM TECHNICIAN - GPON/FTTH – MIGRATION (ICT)
All of Tripe Play JD plus
1. Experience in structure cabling and copper telecom network experience
2. Trace the existing cooper/legacy circuits at customer premises and migrate the existing services to GPON or FLTE network.
3. Assist in attending complex, large installation and maintenance programs.
4. Carry out plant improvement work such as re-wiring, preventive maintenance etc. as instructed by and on the guidance of the supervisor.
5. Provide documentation support in maintaining proper records on the site activities and fault attendance.
6. Attend all migration tasks scheduled by the field supervisor.
7. Coordinate with the ICT Technical support agents for any advanced technical support requirement while being