Job Title : Warehouse Chief
Department : Supply Chain
• Observes HSE rules adopted by the Company in accordance with all country legislation, company policies, Standard Operating Procedures, safety warnings, memoranda, circulars, etc.
• Reads and understands HSE and environmental policies of the company and doing job in accordance with these rules.
• Ensures all occupational health and security measures are in-placed at the work area.
• Manages ERP (SAGE) functions such as, monitors IC transactions, managing locations for stock materials, controls stock levels / re-orders, and manages return materials as per SOP.
• Develops and implement warehousing SOP s in order to achieve the materials consumption plan and ensure the integrity of supply.
• Act as Warehouse subject matter expert, analyze and interpret Warehouse standards / programs and practices to support the business.
• Managing the the receipt and storage of goods and materials on an ongoing basis in order to ensure that materials are correctly and safely stored and available for issue to the production process.
• Identify, develop, propose and/or implement as appropriate policy and procedure improvements for the Warehouse, in order to ensure the reliability and effectiveness of the warehousing operation is maintained and the highest operating standards are achieved.
• Ensure effective planning and development of the storage facility in order to ensure the integrity of goods and material supply to the production process and support the achievement of the highest standards of warehousing provision.
• Prepare and manage annual budgets and operating plans that accurately represent anticipated operation and development costs and so allow accurate business planning and cost management.
• Build and maintain good working relationships with key suppliers, delivery companies and other outside bodies in order to support the efficiency and effectiveness of the warehousing operation.
• Motivate, train and develop Warehouse staff to increase efficiency.
• Supports the development and training of local nationals by providing mentorship, guidance and coaching, leading to their growth and development.