Direct warehousing activities for organization by performing
the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors. Responsible for analyzing and maintaining
proper inventory levels, inventory mix and inventory turns.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establish operational procedures for warehouse activities,
such as receiving, shipping, and inventory.
• Participate in planning personnel safety and plant protection
• Develop and produce reports as necessary reporting on the
status of internal operating metrics.
• Oversee the production of inventory aids that will be used to
• Develop a yearly inventory schedule and ensure it is adhered
• Monitor and report on division reject and scrap levels and
drive resolution process.
• Research and resolve discrepant inventory issues.
• Initiate requests for the repair or replacement of warehouse
• Travel within the UAE is required.
• All other duties as assigned.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with
the organizations policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include
interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and
directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees;
addressing complaints and resolving problems; complaints and resolving
• Commitment to company values and ethics
• Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a
timely manner, and performs tasks accurately
• Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work
• Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared
• Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written
communication skills Initiative: plans work and carries out tasks without
detailed instructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance,
undertakes additional responsibilities
• Strong judgment and decision making
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able
to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below
are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Ability to obtain UAE work visa.
• Ability to travel within the UAE to the various work sites in country.
• Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science degree
(B.S.) from four-year college or university; or eight years related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Previous experience in warehousing, handling inventory, and
bar code equipment.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be
regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility.
• The environmental characteristic for this position is a
• Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional warehouse
This position is expected to have a duration of 3 months.