• Responsible to operate the MHE like forklift, VNA truck, Reach truck in a safe manner and handle all warehouse activities on inbounds (destuffing and binning) and outbounds (picking and loading).
• Responsible for Inventory accuracy.
• Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to inbound staging areas
• Efficiently stack and store the goods in the appropriate areas
• Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances.
• Pick and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards
• Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into pickup trucks or trailers.
• Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment.
• Use radio frequency equipment for offloading and loading as required.
• Maintain the facility s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion. On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift or other equipment.
• Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained. Assist in physical inventories. Ensure proper stock rotation.
• Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Comply with EHS and MSDS Standards.
• To ensure accuracy in all paperwork and delivery quantities
• Minimum 2 3 years of experience in a similar role within UAE; preferably in a 3PL warehouse environment.
• Able to handle RF operated scanners
• Able to communicate in English.
• Flexible to work in shifts.
• Able to communicate in Hindi / Urdu shall be an added advantage