المسمى الوظيفي: Water Treatment Engineer Ref No. 20190729WTRTEIRQ
Department: Central Processing District
Work location: Iraq
• To achieve the water treatment process stable, and complete the production target of total processing and make sure all the activities are under safety requirement through the onsite supervision.
إدارة الصحة والسلامة
• Participate in the HSE policy design (related to maintenance and facility & equipment management) and provide suggestions and consulting.
• Periodically check the site safety condition as needed. Work with HSE section to identify the right resource and provide consultancy to solve the HSE issues related to facility & equipment.
• Attend JSA meeting or review the result of JSA meeting and track the followup status, ensure all of the incompliance items are closed.
• Review the proposed solution on potential facility & equipment safety issues and release the instruction to correct.
• Provide inputs on the optimization of water treatment HSE management.
• Responsible for the safety of water treatment activities. Prepare for the draft of production management regulation.
• Set up safety team, organize safety campaign, and engage in safety drill and safety response, in order to ensure process and personnel safety, enhance personnel ability on handling emergency.
Water Treatment System and Equipment Management
• Supervise and manage operation works on the system including but not limited:Raw water tank; Water purification skid; Water supply facility skid; Fresh water booster pump; Dual media filter;Softener; Cartridge filter; RO unit; Coalescing oil separator skid; Parallel plate skimmer vessel skid ;Water feed pump;Water injection pump;
• Organize section operators to focus on the equipments and systems routine check, responsible for the production data collection, checking and input into database timely and correctly. Cooperate with other departments for the gas treatment activities. Responsible for the production SD and resume.
• Supervise and audit section operators routine check and handover work, include:
• Routine check log book/sheet
• time sheet
• Handover log book
• Be responsible for equipment status log management, reporting malfunction equipments, initiating work orders and tracing maintenance progress.
• Timely submit production report, review production report, ensure all input data are correct and reasonable, and strictly follow information secrecy policy. Provide advice on troubleshooting for key equipments malfunction and propose the technical solution, prepare the SR or WO and participate in the maintenance activities until completion.
• Provide advice on technical solution for important facility construction, key equipments model options process optimization.
Chemical and Consumption Management
• Be responsible for purchased materials tools chemicals and consumables check and receive and distribute to personnel in charge then with inventory and consumption tracking and recording.
• Develop consumption material inventory, keep it up to date and accurate, and review chemical and daily consumption every day. Responsible for the chemical onsite trial and performance evaluation.
• Develop overall water treatment related training plan and design the training materials. Train the section employee to make sure they are qualified with the specific work.
• Assist on the procurement activities.
• Be responsible for other tasks assigned by the Department Manager.
Minumum Qualifications and Skills
• Junior college or above degree with the major of petroleum engineering or related discipline etc.
• More than 10 years water treatment working experience.
• At least 5 years of people management experience.
• At least 5 years of oil/gas processing management.
• Has experience in facilities and equipments management field.
• Age less than 40 is preferred.
• Familiar with chemicals usage in oilfield.
• Be familiar with oil and gas process and give the suggestion of troubleshooting when it unstable.
• Responsible for optimizing production performance. Collection and analysis the operation data, can give high standard guideline for the production team.
• Be familiar with relevant SPEC & standards of gas treatment facilities and equipments operation, maintenance, inspection and overhaul;
• Have knowledge of Islamic countries politics and religion culture.
• Capable to speak English and Arabic.
• Be good at office software.
• Ability to work within a diverse culture environment.
• Good team work abilities and follow instruction from department manager.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
باعتبارها قوة العمل الدولية, نحن ملتزمون بمصادر الموظفين التي تعكس تنوع وقيم قاعدة عملائنا ، وكذلك مجموعة أوريون. نرحب بالمجموعة الواسعة من الخبرات ووجهات النظر التي يجلبها العمال المحتملين إلى أعمالنا وعملائنا, بما في ذلك تلك القائمة على الجنسية, جنس, حضاره, خلفيات تعليمية ومهنية, سباق, الأصل العرقي, التوجه الجنسي, الهوية الجنسية والتعبير, اعاقه, والاختلافات العمرية, تصنيف الوظائف والدين. في مكان عملنا شامل, بغض النظر عن وضعك الوظيفي كموظفين أو عقد, الجميع مطمئن بحق عادل, معاملة عادلة ومحترمة.