Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, The First Group is a dynamic, integrated global property developer with a fast-growing portfolio of upscale hotels, residential properties, F&B brands and real estate asset management services. Since our launch in 2005, we have carved a highly successful niche offering unrivalled property investment opportunities in high-growth markets to clients from more than 70 countries worldwide.
We were among the first developers to identify the tremendous potential in providing private investors the opportunity to purchase hotel guestrooms, suites and serviced apartments in our collection of upscale properties located in highly popular locations across Dubai. We back up our success with a list of International Property awards along with strategic partnerships with companies such as Wyndham Hotel group, Millennium Hotels, Emirates Airlines and Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts.
To successful candidates, we offer a diverse progressive corporate working environment with clear growth potential along with award winning sales & marketing tools, a state of the art showroom featuring Dubai’s only virtual helicopter tour and endorsements from a number of international sporting celebrities.
The First Group is looking for an experienced and ambitious wealth manager to assist with investment advisory services at our Head Office in Dubai. As a wealth manager, you will be responsible for advising clients, building/strengthening relationships, and implementing investment and financial advice. The role will also include -
• Servicing current relationships with high net worth clients.
• Developing knowledge and familiarity with the wealth management processes specific to TFG investment products.
• Prospecting and converting high-net-worth investors into clients.
• Building a professional network of high-net-worth individuals.
Desired Skill & Expertise
• Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Designation.
• Must have 5 years of experience in wealth management or a related field.
• Must have a proven record of success in working with and building client relationships.
• Highly self-motivated, career orientated team players with an energetic and enthusiastic approach to their work.
• Strong Communication Skills.
• Fluent in written and spoken English, with a clear and concise accent.
• Ability to work under pressure in a highly competitive environment.
• Punctual, courteous and presentable.
• University degree.