• Web Developer will design, program, and troubleshoot the organization s website and related applications.
• Redesign company Website.
• Plans execute and facilitate website and application development projects in accordance with specifications, budget, and timeline.
• Develops and oversees the implementation of websites and applications; coordinates site and application functionality with the organization s content management system.
• Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves site and application issues; recommends and implements preventive measures to avoid future problems.
• Collaborates with security and compliance employees to ensure site security.
• Maintains knowledge of emerging technology and best practices in website and application design and development.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
2 to 3 years
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts in an understandable and concise way.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent time management skills with the proven ability to work on multiple projects and stay within scope, schedule, cost, and quality specifications.
• Good understanding of the .NET programming framework.
• Fluency with markup and programming languages including HTML, XML, Java, and CSS.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and other related software.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor s degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field.
• Technical certifications, certificate programs, and/or higher-level training are highly desired.