1. A Computer science degree (or similar) or relevant professional experience in web engineering
2. 4+ years of work experience with PHP backend development and OOP
3. Very good knowledge and 2+ years in MVC frameworks, like Laravel, Symfony
5. Passion for 'clean code' and quality standards, like SOLID principles and other design patterns
6. Experience with git, svn, or other modern version control systems
7. Ability to follow technical specifications and production processes
8. Hands on experience in AWS is preferable
* Experience and knowledge in React, Angular, and Python will be a definite advantage.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manage, maintain, and extend highly scalable enterprise web applications.
3. Design, develop, and support API configurations.
4. Understand technical and functional design requirements
5. Do proper documentation of the program and add technical requirements in the code.
6. Staying aware of security issues in PHP.
7. Database development and management
8. Testing, debugging and troubleshooting when necessary
9. Perform other duties as assigned
10. Brainstorm and collaborate with team members to develop solutions and think on the fly
11. Collaborate with a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives