• Proven work experience in web programming which includes web based business APPS and web site's
• Top - notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
• Familiarity with at least two of the programming languages ASP.Net JAVA, PERL.
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management and best development practices.
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, object-oriented programming and web application development.
• Working knowledge of integration to oracle E-business Suites 12.2X through API's
• Basic knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) process.
• To maintain aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
• To process strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timeline and budget and business acumen
• Ability to work and thrive in fast paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technology techniques.
• Perform other related duties as required
• Comply with IT department Cyber Security Strategy
• Comply with health and safety regulations
7,000 - 8,000