The WEB DEVELOPER is responsible for
designing, coding and modifying web solutions, websites, web portals, from
layout to function and according to clients and AMS business specifications.
Strive to create visually appealing web solutions that feature user friendly
design, clear navigation, quality and a competitive edge.
The culture and ethos of the role is
directed towards high quality development, excellent project management
skills and outstanding customer service.
years of rapid development, proven experience in web programming.
in the automotive industry is preferred.
• Proven knowledge of
and ERP systems.
troubleshooting and problem analysis skills.
• Proven experience in effectively managing
a diverse set of software development teams, working on multiple projects.
• Proven knowledge of software development
• Demonstrated ability in planning, time
management, communication, decision-making, presentation, and
• Develop and maintain internal and external web
solutions as directed by the Project Manager.
• Creation of site layout/user interface from provided
design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
• Perform updates and web solution implementation.
• Stay abreast of advances in technology.
• Placement and layout of web site pages including
proofreading customer provided content.
• Providing professional and cost-effective recommendations.
• Development of robust and user-friendly web-based
• Design and creation of relational database schemas.
• Design create and program SQL Server databases per
• Application/Framework design as needed.
• Specifications, requirements and overall data
• Routine daily monitoring and maintenance of existing
• Member of the Change Advisory Board (CAB) and attend
• Take ownership of daily project needs and
• Communicate project status and deliverables with