On contract award, Leidos will have 2 openings for a Web / Knowledge Management Specialist to work in the country of Qatar. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the AFCENT Communications Technical Support Service IV mission. In this mission we ensure communications information is available to forward deployed forces supporting Operation Resolute Support and Inherent Resolve in South West Asia (SWA) and the continuing mission requirements of the Department of Defense (DoD).
The successful candidate will provide O&M of USAFCENT s version of SharePoint and other web technologies. He / She will maintain the web for standardized layout development, accessibility, and security. be responsible for ensuring that the information on the web has been cleared by the local Public Affairs office prior to publishing, shall provide user training on system to local end users, site owners, and Knowledge Managers (KMs), as required. Web pages shall be IAW USAFCENT s Web Standardization Concept of Operations (CONOPS) and Special Instructions to Communicators (SPIN-C).
Must have the following current IT certifications:
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) SharePoint & SharePoint Server
• Microsoft Certified Information Technology (MCITP) SharePoint Administrator
No waivers will be granted for IT certifications, but an equivalent or higher IA Security, Operating System, or Computing Environment certification will be considered
Must be able to provide:
• Associate level of experience in design, maintenance, and operation of medium to large SharePoint Farm. This experience must include understanding SharePoint infrastructure and administering other supported technology.
• High school diploma and 1 - 3 years of experience.
• Must be able to create custom work flow.
• Must have a strong business process analysis and understanding of user and functional requirement; business process mapping.
• Must have system implementation skills, to include: conceptual and detailed design, configuration, requirements process analysis, and testing.
• Must have experience in reviewing and recommending software applications as well as identifying hardware salient characteristics and any add on devices
• Experience in systems management, monitoring and sustainment; hardware repair for servers, PCs, peripheral equipment; software installation, maintenance and sustainment.
Must have experience in analyzing and troubleshooting military networks to include in-depth experience with:
• Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007/2010 (MOSS)
• Windows SharePoint Service 3.0
• SharePoint Designer 2007
• Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008
• Microsoft Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Microsoft BizTalk Server
• Microsoft Internet Security & Acceleration Server (ISA)
• Microsoft Active Directory Federated Service (ADFS)
• Microsoft Enterprise Server 2000/2003/2008
• Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
• Microsoft Active Directory
• Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Data Catalog, Shared Services Provider.
• Creating /assembling custom Web Parts, specifically for Enterprise Search functionality and web part UI elements customizations.
• SharePoint Templates (Application Templates, Master Pages, and Role-Based Templates, Custom Handlers
• STSDEV with Visual Studio 2005
• XML, AJAX, Web Services, and XSLT
• .NET Framework to include .NET 2.0, 3.0, and 3.5
• Creating custom controls in .NET and deploying them in SharePoint 2007
Must have a valid U.S. Passport that will not expire 7 months from candidates hire date.
External Referral Bonus: Ineligible Potential for Telework: No Clearance Level Required: Secret Travel: Yes, 10% of the time Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Requisition Category: Professional Job Family: Website Development Leidos
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .