Roles and Responsibilities:
• To supervise and execute operation and maintenance of EPF equipment. monitoring, recording and reporting on EPF equipment status in order to assure optimum production and availability.
• Ensure direct interfacing on a daily basis with the maintenance team in a collaborative manner to excuste maintenance tasks, along with documented
daily activity reports in compliance with mandatory operating standards and company requirements.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision to supervise and execute interventions on EPF equipment as required
• Ensure that adequate safety precautions are taken prior and during any operation or maintenance tasks.
• Ensure proper reporting accidents, incidents, and near misses. And Identify and report damaged equipment.
• Supervise and execute preparation and implementation of process startups, shutdowns and interventions as required, working closely with EPF
supervisor, Control room technician and Gas Compressor technician to ensure synchronized operation.
• Ability to operate separator, pumps, Flare stack, storage tanks and wellhead x-tree, and identify and report equipment operating outside normal
• Collect Gas & fluid samples as required and perform a basic lab analysis (Gas SG, Water Density, Salinity, H2S & CO2 %,..etc.)
• Educational Qualification: Minimum of College diploma or equivalent experience
• Professional Experience: 5 years with minimum 2 years experience in working in an high H2S environment including
• Skills and Abilities: Good knowledge & expertise on handling WT equipment, Good communication skill, experience Sour Wells, Pumping, sampling & sample analysis, Data reporting
Project location: Habshan, Abu Dhabi (H2S Area)
Contract duration: 18 months
Rotation: 35 days on / 35 days off (off rotation paid)
Working schedule: 12 hours a day / 7 days a week (2.5 week day and 2.5 week night shift)
Food, accommodation, transportation: Provided at site
Air ticket: Provided for each rotation