WELLA Education Manager
Wella is one of the world s leading professional and retail hair companies. It is a beauty collective with a mission to enable consumers to look & feel like their true selves. Its love brands, which include beauty icons such as Wella, Clairol, OPI, and ghd (all together Wella ), are co-created by & designed for the beauty junkies of today & tomorrow. Following the signing of an agreement with global investment firm KKR for the divestiture of Coty s Professional and Retail Hair businesses, Wella is on its way to becoming a fully independent, standalone company with its own management team and operational structures. In closing, our new company will have a presence in over 100 countries and an estimated annual net revenue of $2.3Bn. Wella and its brands, are and will remain committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment. For additional information about Wella please visit www.wellacareers.com
As the Education Manager, Middle East & Africa, you will be responsible for leading and managing our Distributor's educational teams. Their role is to fully Train the trainers who will train, develop the competencies and skills of the M. East/Africa region Hairdressers. The purpose of this position is to develop custom business via operative planning & execution of Education activities across all Education touchpoints & brands within a dedicated region. Direct reporting to the Education Manager, Middle East & Africa.
• Lead execute & track all Education Coverage activities driving 5 C s (Coverage, Commercialization, Craft, Community, Capability) & measure against defined Education KPI s & within budget guidelines.
• Co-design & execute local Education Curriculum across all Education Touchpoints based on localization of global Curriculum (online/offline), following commercial priorities.
• Execute & track against defined GAIN & Grow targets, taking into consideration; resources, targets & company strategy as well as a customer & industry needs (using existing tools e.g. e-Booking/Totara/VISIT).
• Jointly execute & track with Area Sales Manager, NAM s, KAM s against defined GAIN & Grow targets taking into consideration; resources, sales targets, company strategy as well as a customer & industry needs (using existing tools e.g. e-Booking, Totara/VISIT).
• Cascade plans across Field Education organization working in partnership with Area & National Account Managers. Execute & track against defined GAIN & Grow targets (using existing tools e.g. VISIT).
• Represent Education internally & externally as a credible face to the industry, to ensure Education is seen as the preferred partner by stylists & set up as Key Business Driver for GAIN & Grow & for Digital.
• Bring stylists/industry voice into multi-functional teams (Commercial, Digital, Sales, Finance, HT, etc.)
• Use SoMe to drive awareness for Wella Education & PB Brands & promote Education Curriculum to drive booking.
• Increase Education coverage through e-Education.
• High Performing Organization (HPO); responsible for enabling Education Team to achieve their full potential, by investing enough priority, time & resources into the team culture, individual capability & coaching (via MyCoach, Education Capability Tracker).
• Conduct feedback conversations on the professional & personal development of the Educators.
• Identify & further develop talents within the Education Team.
• Conduct co-rides & On-The-Job Coaching.
• Value-Adding Expertise, Role-Modelling Education expertise when interacting externally with industry & customers (at events, studio activities, KA meetings, etc.) & internally with multi-functional colleagues at all levels of the organization.
• Team & Personal Management, own execution of operational elements when managing a team of Educators including people planning, meetings & drumbeat.
You thrive at building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions. You are committed, conscientious and always lead with integrity. You recognize the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization. You believe in the value of teamwork. You bring a high level of knowledge and know-how plus creativity and enthusiasm to your work and to everything you do.
• Qualified Hairdresser
• Minimum 5 years of salon experience
• Experience in demonstrating, training & presentation
• Completed EdAc Global Quality Standards, EdAc WCM at the relevant level, EdAc Consultation Bronze
• High level of social competence / internal & external customers
• Strong moderations, presentation & communication skills
• In-depth knowledge of the beauty/HD industry & local marketplace
• Commercially & sales savvy to coach salons owners/managers on business strategy & development
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PPT, Excel) & Apple (iPad/apps)
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken required. (Arabic preferred)
• Previous experience in a highly regulated industry is preferred.
• Valid driver s license
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR WELLA
What you can expect from us:
• Attractive salary package
• Continued learning and growth opportunities
• Truly international and diverse environment where you can be your true self
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We comply with national, federal, and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities.