WELLA - Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP), Middle East & Africa
Wella is one of the world s leading professional and retail hair companies. It is a beauty collective with a mission to enable consumers to look & feel like their true self. Its love brands, which include beauty icons such as Wella, Clairol, OPI, and ghd (all together Wella ), are co-created by & designed for the beauty junkies of today & tomorrow. Following the signing of an agreement with global investment firm KKR for the divestiture of Coty s Professional and Retail Hair businesses, Wella is on its way to become a fully independent, standalone company with its own management team and operational structures. At closing, our new company will have presence in over 100 countries and an estimated annual net revenue of $2.3Bn. Wella and its brands, are and will remain committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment. For additional information about Wella please visit www.wellamicrosite.com
As the Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP), you will be responsible to provide day-to-day HR support and strategic partnership for the organization. You will be accountable for driving key HR initiatives. In addition, to partnering with the broader Wella HR team on cross-functional initiatives including participation in the diversity agenda, high-performance culture, organizational design & change, learning & development, employee branding. You will develop and own the local HR strategy under the direction of the GM, and in close collaboration with the Global HR team.
• Provide onsite and offsite HR leadership, serving as the main point of contact for talent management, recruitment, learning, and employee relations issues for specified business groups.
• Participate in and lead key HR initiatives including staffing, performance management, organization planning, compensation planning, and employee development.
• Proactively consult with the business leaders on employee, managerial, organizational, and business issues and work with various team members to provide effective, beneficial HR solutions to business issues.
• Participate in the ideation and organization of employee events related to strategic initiatives (diversity, career pathing, pipeline programs, etc.)
• Employ a budget-conscious mindset and apply creative solutions to ensure cost-effectiveness across all HR activities
• Instill Customer Service in all HR activities with a business-focused approach
• Collaborate with the wider HR team, including PRO, Payroll, HRIS teams, on ensuring one HR voice to the employees
• Interpret and implement HR policies, practices and procedures when questions arise
• Partner with senior management to review and strengthen the organizational model through various programs and projects including but not limited to Organization Assessment and Design, Local Job Mapping consistent with Global Mapping, Alignment on Compensation practices.
• In close collaboration with business leaders, ensure the creation of a local working environment that is in line with the Wella culture and values, and local and labor laws.
• Ensure an effective identification and development of internal talents leveraging the Wella employee potential criteria and Performance Review process.
• Monitor, understand and manage the salary planning process for the assigned business areas. Lead the compensation planning process Offer, Merit, Market, Promotions, and Bonus.
You thrive at building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions. You are committed, conscientious and always lead with integrity. You recognise the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization. You believe in the value of teamwork. You bring a high level of knowledge and know-how plus creativity and enthusiasm to your work and to everything you do.
• Degree qualified in HR, Business, or Law.
• 5 to 10 years of progressive experience in HR, in recruitment, people development, talent management, in a multinational company, etc.
• Expertise in partnering with the broader HR team on cross-functional initiatives including participation in the diversity agenda, high-performance culture, organizational design & change, learning & development, employee branding.
• Ability to develop and own the local HR strategy under the direction of the GM, and in close collaboration with the Global HR team.
• Experience in working with a Works Council.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strong ability to communicate complex topics in concise terms.
• Ability to communicate concisely and persuasively in writing as well as the ability to draft clear and effective reports, policies, etc.
• Ability to work across cultures with all levels of the organization as well as with different functions.
• Willingness to travel within the Region as needed.
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken required.
• Working knowledge of any of the following languages would be a plus: French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian.
• Project management skills. Ability to follow through and complete tasks on time.
• Solution-minded; desire to solve problems.
• Ability to work independently.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR WELLA
What you can expect from us:
• Attractive salary package
• Continued learning and growth opportunities
• Truly international and diverse environment where you can be your true self
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We comply with national, federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities.