WELLA - Sales Analyst, Middle East & Africa
Wella is one of the world s leading professional and retail hair companies. It is a beauty collective with a mission to enable consumers to look & feel like their true selves. Its love brands, which include beauty icons such as Wella, Clairol, OPI, and ghd (all together Wella ), are co-created by & designed for the beauty junkies of today & tomorrow. Following the signing of an agreement with global investment firm KKR for the divestiture of Coty s Professional and Retail Hair businesses, Wella is on its way to becoming a fully independent, standalone company with its own management team and operational structures. In closing, our new company will have a presence in over 100 countries and an estimated annual net revenue of $2.3Bn. Wella and its brands, are and will remain committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment. For additional information about Wella please visit www.wellacareers.com
As the Sales Analyst, Middle East & Africa, you will be responsible for building the business in a sustainable way with customers that will be dedicated to you. Responsible for creating, reviewing, and translating analytical data into actionable insights and providing recommendations to support overall activities across two strategic channels. Direct reporting to the Commercial Director, Retail Hair.
• Provide general sales reporting and analysis that assists in monitoring sales performance
• Provide data and analytical support for presentations and business reviews
• Creates ad-hoc measures and reports as required /requested to support analysis
• Help derive key strategic insights from the myriad data types that are available
• Assists in the identification and development of business opportunities through analysis and interpretation of consumer, customer and market data
• Sales forecasting to facilitate accurate production planning
• Leads sales call with Sales Team on an as-needed basis
• Monitors/maintains a customer-specific database utilizing Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Access
• Evaluates the effectiveness of promotional efforts in the market using available data sources
• Becomes a data owner ensuring end-to-end accuracy on key deliverables
You thrive at building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions. You are committed, conscientious and always lead with integrity. You recognize the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization. You believe in the value of teamwork. You bring a high level of knowledge and know-how plus creativity and enthusiasm to your work and to everything you do.
• Degree qualified in Business, Marketing, Management, or other relevant study preferred.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in analytical work.
• Team player, energetic, good empathy, and communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Good command of MS Office Suite, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Strong business sense, entrepreneurial, and ability to develop sound opportunities to meet the needs of our customers and our business.
• Proactively, independent, and a self-starter.
• Results-oriented and the ability to maintain focus on quantitative objectives in a multi-task demanding environment.
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken required. (Arabic preferred)
• Previous experience in a highly regulated industry is preferred.
• Syndicated data experience (IRI, Nielsen, etc.) preferred.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR WELLA
What you can expect from us:
• Attractive salary package
• Continued learning and growth opportunities
• Truly international and diverse environment where you can be your true self
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We comply with national, federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities.