Coiled Tubing and Stimulation VP
& SOS Oman Country Manager
30 50 years old
Diploma / Degree
Years of Experience
Minimum of 10 years experience in Well Services management, Operations, and Business Development.
Certifications / Licenses
The incumbent shall provide necessary assistance and liaison with the CTS Project Manager in all matter relating to daily operational, management, and business development activities including but not limited:
• Demonstrate a clear commitment to HSEQ Policy matter thru implementation, establishment, investigation of all HSEQ policy and procedure requirements.
• Work on Service quality plans and implementation ensuring all non-compliances are captured with action plans. SQ events are to be minimized through the proper correction system
• Site audits with full ownership of improvement plans as per the industry standards enhancing company s services and capabilities by indulging in a continuous innovation and improvement vis- -vis with up to date technology.
• Maintain efficient and profitable operations with equipment and personnel in accordance with established good oilfield practices.
• Coordinate with customers personnel to ensure trouble free execution of contracts.
• Control of all company assets, inventory, tools and stocks as per responsibility.
• Carry out procurement of materials, equipment, spare parts, etc. as per co. procedures and standards.
• Present to CTS Manager all reports, statistics and summaries pertaining to all activities such as site visits, self-audits, customer visits, monthly performance, weekly receivables, HSEQ performance on a timely basis.
• Ensure that each direct personnel perform their responsibilities as per the requirements of the Company s HSEQ Policy.
• Ensure that all equipment for the job is free of any damages/defects and is fully operations prior to any operations job. In the event of damages, a damage report shall be made.
• Ensure that operations are conducted as per the Standard Operating Procedures and is in adherence to the Company policies and procedures.
• Maintain a good and healthy relations among all superiors & colleagues.
• Provide all necessary guidance and coaching to all field personnel during operations for a proper execution of the job.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and competencies:
• Must be proficient in the English language
• Must have Computer Skills to work with business systems
• Possess excellent Quality Control, Safety and Handling Skills
• Good experience in Well Services Equipment & Tools usage and maintenance
• Excellent Management Skills
• Detailed knowledge of all types of CTS operations.